We inform you in the following in accordance with the legal data protection law (in particular in accordance with the BDSG n.F. and the European Data Protection Regulation 'DS-GVO') about the nature, extent and purpose of the processing of personal data by our company. With regard to the definition of terms such as "personal data" or "processing", we refer to Art. "processing" we refer to Art. 4 DS-GVO.
Name and contact details of the person(s) responsible
Our responsible person(s) (hereinafter "responsible person") within the meaning of Art. 4 fig. 7 DS-GVO is:
Dr. Michael P. Schlaile
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects persons
In the following, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address etc.), contact data (telephone number, e-mail, fax etc.), communication data (IP address etc.),
2. purposes of the processing according to Art. 13 para. 1 c)
Optimizing the website technically and economically, providing easy access to the website, Optimization and statistical evaluation of our services, Support commercial use of the website, Improve user experience Improve user experience, Design website in a user-friendly way, Creation of statistics, avoidance of SPAM and misuse, handling of contact requests, measures of Security, Uninterrupted,secure operation of our website,
3. categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 para. 1 e) DS-GVO
Visitors/users of the website, The data subjects are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis of the processing of personal data
In the following we inform you about the legal basis of the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which are carried out upon your request, then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. legal retention obligations), then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. d) DS-GVO.
- If the processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not override this, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
As a matter of principle, we do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this should nevertheless be the case, then the disclosure is made on the basis of the previously mentioned legal grounds, e.g. in the case of the disclosure of data to online payment providers for the fulfillment of the contract or due to a court order or because of a legal obligation to hand over the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights. We also use processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data.
If data is passed on to processors as part of a commissioned processing agreement, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO. We select our processors carefully, monitor them regularly and have been granted the right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations according to BDSG n.F. and DS-GVO.
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data is therefore predominantly processed by companies to which DS-GVO applies. If, however, processing is carried out by services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DS-GVO. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination by the EU Commission of a level of data protection corresponding to the EU or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". Insofar as we obtain your express consent to the transfer of data to the USA due to the invalidity of the so-called "Privacy Shield", pursuant to Art. 49 (1) p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO, we point out in this regard the risk of secret access by US authorities and the use of the data for monitoring purposes, possibly without any legal remedy for EU citizens.
Deletion of data and storage period
Existence of automated decision making
We do not use automated decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
- IP address
- Internet service provider of the user;
- Date and time of retrieval;
- Browser type;
- Language and browser version;
- Content of the retrieval;
- Time zone;
- Access status/HTTP status code;
- Amount of data;
- Websites from which the request came;
- Operating system.
This data is not stored together with other personal data of yours.
- This data serves the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as its optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing, which also lies in the above purposes, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a period of days. After this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
Rights of the data subject
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can exercise the right of objection free of charge. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact details:
71554, Weissach, Deutschland
E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to information
Sie haben das Recht, von uns eine Bestätigung darüber zu verlangen, ob Sie betreffende personenbezogene Daten verarbeitet werden. Sofern dies der Fall ist, haben Sie ein Recht auf Auskunft über Ihre bei uns gespeicherten persönlichenDaten nach Art. 15 DS-GVO. Dies beinhaltet insbesondere die Auskunft über die Verarbeitungszwecke, die Kategorie der personenbezogenen Daten, die Kategorien von Empfängern, gegenüber denen Ihre Daten offengelegt wurden oder werden, die geplante Speicherdauer, die Herkunft ihrer Daten, sofern diese nicht direkt bei Ihnen erhoben wurden.
- Right to rectification
You have a right to correct inaccurate data or to complete correct data according to Art. 16 DS-GVO.
- Right to deletion
You have a right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage prevent this.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions in Art. 18 (1) a) to d) DS-GVO is met:
- If you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DS-GVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh your grounds.
- Right to data portability
You have a right to data portability according to Art. 20 DS-GVO, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another controller.
- Right to complain
Sie haben ein Recht auf Beschwerde bei einer Aufsichtsbehörde. In der Regel können Sie sich hierfür an die Aufsichtsbehörde insbesondere in dem Mitgliedstaat ihres Aufenthaltsorts, ihres Arbeitsplatzes oder des Orts des mutmaßlichen Verstoßes wenden.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that the data protection regulations are complied with by us, but also by our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is transmitted encrypted via a secure SSL connection.